good night :D
ok,photography is becomes one of my hobby now. I don't know , it just makes me happy , and give me an another satisfaction if I could take a nice picture.
of course,surely , my olympus is always be favorite stuff.
I can't imagine if he even doesn't exist.hahaha,another "melancholy" today,forget it.
This is the last letter from my best friend in Japan.Of course she is japanese and she is much pretty too.hha
had been a month I didn't write back, and still do not have time to reply.
how long do you think it takes for someone to write a letter?
how long do you think it takes for someone to write a letter?
it really takes time.
these two photos , taken when I went to Bali holiday 2 weeks ago.
when I purpose to take a photo of the beach , then this guy passed in front of me.
my old friend gave me this about years ago, when I was taking a picture of my room, suddenly I saw this.
so,it just only that

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿