2011年12月17日土曜日

what peoples call in "fate"

I love the way how the times changed me
and I love  the way how "fate" playing with me.


Peoples said that we can change our destiny but not with our fate. 

One day, when I open up my dictionary and I accidentally opened one page and I found one word 'fate' , and suddenly things that across in my mind was " maybe this is fate? even about I opened this page and found this word?"

So what is the meaning of "fate"exactly ?
What's the different of destiny and fate?
Then I open up my dictionary,again, but I couldn't find the answer. And then, because I'm curious I opened google and type "fate" on the search engine.
 But of course, I couldn't find the answer.hahaha, the more I think about it then the more I get confused.

So I give up. 

I used to think that fate are so mean or maybe I used to hate what peoples call in "fate" or "destiny", but then I realized , I living in all those fate.
I met some peoples and separated with the others because of fate, I live in here because of fate , and I met you because of fate. And ,maybe I'll meet someone, my future special one because of fate. I know that all I need to do is just , waiting for those right time comes. And I know that God always has a big plan plan for me. Of course He has,He always be a best planner for me and for all of us.
But why I'm still feeling so.... empty?
even though I know that God really knows what is the best for me , but then again, why I'm feeling like ... I don't know, these emptiness not going away.

Ok, back again, So how can I used to hate 'fate' while that 'fate' just created and happen by Him for me?
How can people hate those 'fate' while there is always a message from behind those 'fate'?
But that's human. Including me,thing that they can do is just complain and complain. I should be able to learn from all my past or whatever.
But still , I'm lost in the way

Maybe I'm not changing 100 percent or even 10 percent,not at all . I'm still the same person,you know. but at least , I'm trying to.
And I want to .
About changing in a better way.
At least, as the times goes by, I'm learning little by little. I'm starting to liking 'fate' , starting to think that "ah..this is my fate and I must be go on, whatever would happen and whatever it takes"

So, there is no more reason to regret what happen , All I need to do is just learn from it. I have to.
Maybe I though that we are meant to be together but again,cause of fate, guess I'm wrong
You wasted mine and yes, you lost me.
I own this world and I know I deserve better

18 December 2011
Nineteen and three months - waiting for a 'fate' to send me sign

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿