2012年3月20日火曜日

life's cover

in front of you, there are two books with different cover.
one of them have simple, beautifull and looks perfect. and one another is junk. Ugly with broken one, and the cover already torn.
If you must choose one, which one would attract your attention?
Of course the new one, right?
You don't even know what story would be written inside, but without seeing inside, I'm pretty sure, definitely you'll choose the good looking one
Did you ever think the reason is?
It's simple.

Because everyone want the perfect one.
And so with in real life

Here we go again, talking about life

People will judge you by your cover. Definitely, that's the rule
And someone who has the perfect cover always be the winner.
But I won't. At least I'm tryin to not.
Because everyone same. They're all God's creation, and everyone has a same place in the eye of God.
Just so you know, there's only few people who tryin to not judge everything by their cover.
Which one you wanna be?
It's all up your choice.

Well, all I wanna try to tell is,
Don't judge people by their cover.
You'll never know what story they would bring until you look from their inside
Cover is fake.
Maybe there's someone with  lacerated cover,but actually they're perfect inside


Be kind to everybody,
Everyone bring different a mysterious bag. Who knows?
Maybe someone has an answer from your prayers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿