2011年1月17日月曜日

another story * lol

January, the rainy season in Surabaya , strong winds that shake the trees and the dark mist that covered around me
Yesterday at 1:30 am in the morning , before I’m going to sleep  I'm out of my room and tried to get some fresh air, I breathe deeply and spent a moment to think
Suddenly I just realized that “some” things that happened lately, reminded me of the past. something that I won’t  to remember back, something that has been removed , come back and round in my mind.
and I hate it .

about the new and another revealed facts , various kinds of surprise when I heard it all, is now mixed and become… well, I can’t
express my feelings in words. I just wondering why the human mind is very hard to guess?
really, it’s like the lyrics of the songs I usually play. "Show me show me, oh no I'm in trouble"
maybe I’m just.. I'm not brave enough to accept it all

anyways it is not my business, yap. so I play back my favorite song to forget it all, and decided to return to my life now
I realized that it must not happening again, rather than it become a nightmare or just throw it away, but.. isn’t it good  if only I kept it?
hahaha , why I'm so poetic anyway?? Sometimes I make life more dramatic and maybe that’s why I become happier or sadder than I should be
until now the message that given to me from my teacher "Fukuoka sensei" when I was sitting in elementary school , always made me strong. although when I received it I didn’t understand what the meaning of that message, that's okay, because I’ve understood now and I’ve thoughts about it hundreds of time. 

 
"Laugh when you're happy, cry when you're sad, do not ever lie to your own feelings"
aaaaargh why I’m crying again? Haha , that must be because I miss my brothers.

 by the way, in fact I'm very happy with my daily now. I surrounded by family who love me, friends who can share stories with me, various people and new people are always become a mystery for the next day. God gave me a special life, and I must live it that way, isn’t it?
Sooo, welcome future and I’m ready for you

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿