2011年1月22日土曜日

my trip to semarang

hello everyone J, the reason I didn’t write my daily on this blog is , bacause I was in semarang! I went to there by the train, and it was just AMAZING.really, it is a very enjoyable trip because I could see the sights of the village, rice fields and farmers are very fascinating.
 
and when I've arrived at the hotel, I saw Farhan and he had grown and grown! He is became a big boy now .
and then,cause I haven’t seen my father's face for 4 months, I was surprised because he's become much thinner , but of course I still love him.


 
surprisely, my father gave me a new SLR camera as souvenirs  from Japan, and I was really really shocked just like,hmm I can’t describe my feeling was.
And,my  new hobby is.., PHOTOGRAPHY! hahhah


but,the bad news is now my mobile phones broken and I can’t do anything about that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿