2011年11月6日日曜日

halloow

hey again ! raining season and it's november already . How can the time passing so fast? there's a lot awesome things that I must be written ,but.. all of these college things make me crazy  . hahaha , sounds like a reason , again ,but it's truly it is.  I even can't watch my DVD for these last 3 months. it's strange huh?
I used to watch my collection until morning comes,but now? my routine change to , wake up , go to campus , lunch with my friends, take a class again , go home , doing homework, and sleep. in every single day . can't you believe that?maybe sound like I'm exaggerating this but, again,it's true.it has been 3 month since the new semester ,and 3 months since I couldn't updating my blog. yap, and you really miss a lot.

this is fikaa my new best:) actually she is a daugther from my mom's friend
Today was my first time for my visiting to surabaya zoo,and I did some photography stuff with my club mates(dentistry graphic design club). The lesson on that day was like how to take a model pictures (but I still don't understand what's the point exactly). It all was went well except about the fact that I was sooo in a mess.Haha,really. I took a shower and dressed only in 20 minutes.20 minutes, can you believe that?  I didn't even had a time to sweep a baby powder to my own face, in fact that actually i want to looks little more pretty from usual on today. but it's sad, cause the fact is i do not even pretty at all, from beginning.hahaha.
But today was little bit fun anyway. getting know some new people, and the monkeys was kinda cute too. Ah! there is on more, the meatballs soup was really yummi.
and this is my best best at college, astrid :)


Maybe it's out of topic , but I really want to write about this.Lately I started to hang out with my new friends,fika and few seniors actually , we are all have same hobbies in common so.. ok, I really confused from where I must start,and I don't know what to say , so I'll explain intstantly
Well, it started when fika and I promise to watch a shamisen concert together ,then suddenly we changed our mind in to accept an invitation to watch a movie with seniors ( at this time I didn't know wich seniors are her mean,not yet.) then we just head to a place, and next,there is one guy and... things happen.hahahaha , it's simple, you know ,it's just like,we met and.. Puff! sparks everywhere,and it comes into my lips. next thing I remembered is I couldnt help myself to keep smiling,alone,and that was really like, hmm little bit fool.haha. Oh God, how embarrasing it is. on that night I had not realized what was going on to me , then at the others day when I saw him at , I realized that I couldn't see... mmmm him . even his face ,yap ,it sucks really. and my best friends ( riska and astrid) keep asking me why I keep smiling all day long! then the next thing I thinked about was, what if and what if it turns out into I'm falling with someone? no,of course not, and I don't want to. not yet,maybe,aaaargh I don't know what I'm saying .but the good things is...I'm finally had forgotten about my past.and it turns out like I'm back to seventeen years kid again.
Is it pretty much? ya maybe this is just another my "melancholy sindrome" again. and I hope so.
 This one,he  didn't treated me like the others and we even not a friend,but how I can falling with? how I can ignore the guy I need for this ? Ooh God, these things really make me.. whatever it is. It's just the wrong time.
I don't want to expect more , because it seems like hopeless,and also "ghost from my past" still saying that it is not over yet.   Okay,the only thing I can do for now just  only pray for my best cause I don't want to screwed up everything.It's really better like this ,maybe it's just not the right time , and I believe, someday, if fate sides with us,then he'll fall , to me.hahahaha I couldn't believe that I'm just saying that. 
But for now, the only things I want is all of this things going well. Like my november wish, everything gonna be alright.
and this is from left, riska and astrid, another my best best. it's been a year we are all get close

Okay,leave about my love life and let's talk about about my the other day, friday. Last friday was soo amazing,  that was "too girl and too chic" . We started from doing some hair things with ika rina tasya and astrid, then we continued with going to one mall.One of the biggest in this town actually. Then we just doing those things, just walk and look around. Can you imagine that we walked for 7 hours , non stop ! it was a very  tiring day,but at least, we got everything we wanted, I got some clothes , some make up things , and some snacks for a week ! haha,although it exceeds the budget .poorly... but that's okay. at the end,I'm really that happy.
Now,I do not know what to write about, so maybe we could end up here

So,good night everyone, I promise for the next, I'll update my blog as soon as the things change. Again,sorry I can't write it all.So many things that I wish you knew,but my heads going to pop out. bye!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿