2011年11月11日金曜日

screw you 111111 ! haha

hello everyone , you know what date is it today ? yep, it's 11/11/11 .. and, just like as I predicted yesterday, nothing special happened .hahahaha , and I hate this.really.
Today just end up like, nothing . Soo many couple getting married today , and there so many wedding party everywhere ( even my neighbor) , but hey , look at me, I'm still single and alone, updating my blog.haha
 
But maybe at least , it's not as bad as it sounds , I went to karaoke with my friends actually , my college friends and some seniors . 
Ah! there is one more, I also went to faculty of law after my class over (with my highschool bestfriend) , and there was like, mmmm.. so many handsome and smart looks fresh future lawyers. haha. Well, and there he was. Wearing plain white shirts with black coat. haaah , I couldn't help myself with the guy in style like that.I've never  see him like that before.Formal but simple and casual. And, he just looks like smarter than usual , and it was, hmmm ,I don't know,no words can describe what it's he looks like on today.haha. Don't you think it too waste for me to ignore him before?Should  I go back to him ? but I already falling with the other , the 'hopeless one' and still don't know why,poorly. We even really talks after our first met,but why? Call me stupid cause it sure I am.
Okay,back again,We ate pizza together,his treat,so it was more delicious than usual, maybe because it's free.haha , then we back to his campus ,doin some small talks. And after that, he take me to a department store so I can hang out with my friends. Look, he is really that kind,isn't he? so what do you think? should I really go back to him? Cause it seems like the "hopeless one" became more hopeless now. Contrary to me, his ex is really mature. and it's sad,because I'm not. Oh God , I wish two of them will never ever and ever read this post.
After I arrived to a place, I joined my friends to sing. We'd sing for 3 hours and more. Can you believe that? 3 hours till my voice gone. haha,kidding,till my voice almost gone and until everyone get bored (except fika , she keep singing until the times over with her those..., hmmm, okay , I'm better to not saying this,hahaha). But that was fun actually,really. Except about the fact that my phone's trackball is gone.haaaah, poorly, and my cellphone really looks like junk now,but it still work,after these 5 years.
Well, actually I was expecting for someone would come today,again, those 'hopeless one'.hahaha. But at the end, I'm glad he wasn't there , cause if he'd come ,maybe I just couldn't sing in front of everyone and of course, him,and it will waste my money. Then after we'd sing, me , fika and dinda get some dinner and talks again,then we went home.

Okay, and the day end up like that.  Still wishing for something special would happen for this 2 hours left,but it'll must be never happen. Maybe I'm better go to sleep than waiting those miracle. So goodnight everyone, wish your day was much better than me, wish I could make up with my bestfriends for these "little unimportant things fight" and everything would back to normal like before.
Sleep tight and nice dream . xoxo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿