Okay,let's just get started. On that day , I woke up like usual, none of special feeling that was nothing and netral. my best friend stay up on before that day, but she going home without giving me a celabration,even a word. I thought that none of my best friend remebered my birthday,and that was really sad,really. Then my parents and my brothers call me , they sang one song, the moment they sing , then I started to cry. That was like... heem I can't express my feeling was. The only thing I know just,I really miss them , until now,especially my mom.
Then my high school mate came, she bring me lunch,then we just spend our time by watch movie after that (RIO ,i think). The movie was fun,but again, I thought that , that day will end up like just like that, no cake and no celebration and nothing. Can you imagine my feeling was? Well , then the afternoon came, my friend said that hers friend waiting for her in front of my home's gate, so I followed her to open the lock. (actually I'd give her my keys but she keep saying that the gate was hard to unlock)
The next thing happened is, I heard some voice singing a birthday song out of loud, really loudly !
THEN I SAW THEM ! They give me a surprise, they were pretending like they didn't remembered my birthday, but actually they were. They do remember mine.haha. oh God, I really thanks to you to give me all of this bestfriends. They give me a brownies, the one I wanted on the night before that day, and they told me to blow out the candle that can't be extinguished. then I kept blow out the candle , and it still on,until my hair finally caught a fire. they laugh at me, they keep bullied me (in a good way,I know they love me.haha) and keep calling me "lemot" "pe'a" like usual.
At the night , I feed them a brownie one by one , they keep laught at me without knowing (me) anything they took me to a gate again. One of them told me " let's take a picture" but actually they purpose to hold me, so they could threw some eggs at me and flush me with "smellest water they made". and the smell of eggs was just....euh! makes me want to... ok, it's better I'm not saying this.haha
But they were really nice at the end,they clean my yard while I took a shower (surprisely). That was very embarrassing because I became a spectacle of the crowd ( my neighbor), but at the same time I'm really that happy,and it was really really unforgetable moment,the moment I became nineteen.
Thank you for my best rina ika nia tasya astrid ola mbem dita and fika, and my highschool mate koni and kika:). really love you all:):)
![]() | |
| from the left, nia , rina , ola, fika, astrid, me , dita , mbem, ika , tasya, koni , kika |
Let's just back to the topic, my nineteen. My last day in semarang, again , my twins brother gave me a surprise. Hahahaha, it's sweet, isn't it? We always fight for an unimportant little things , but at the same time, they care about me. Even they still bullied me, until now (altought I'm theirs older sister). Errr, I don't know why peoples keep bullying me. If I'm not that smart, I can't be a dental student right now.haha
Ok,back again, they gave me a cake, one of my favorite, full of CHOCOLATE ! hahahaha , and when the candles on, my little brothes ( the younger) and my dad ( surprisely) are more exited than me. maybe because he's still 2 years old baby and my dad loves the chocolate too.
It's kinda sad because on that day, I only ate 2 pieces cakes and I forgot to bring all those chocolate to Surabaya.
There is one more ! my highscool bestfriends were made a topic on twitter by tweeted "#happyputranti'sday" repeatly , over and over again till my timeline was full only for theirs tweet. But it's just makes me miss them , miss my highschool, and miss bandung so badly.
Whatever, nineteen, my last teenager, gonna be that fun.



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿